Social Media Intern
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
We are seeking a social media creator to help further define and evolve the voice of Athletic Brewing on YouTube, TikTok. Instagram and beyond. In this role, the intern will collaborate with marketing and multi-disciplinary creatives. This candidate will have demonstrated experience with content creation (video, photography) and adaptation for social media platforms. The Social Media Intern will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Brainstorm and ideate platform-centric content
- Develop video content and contribute to the creative process
- Scheduling time in our Milford, CT Brewery to help produce content with our team is a must
- Utilize your iPhone to create content at our brewery with and without talent/ teammates
- Have knowledge of storyboarding, concepting, and directing before capturing content
- Develop the voice for @athleticbrewing and @drinkdaypack on TikTok
- Grow TikTok channel and maintain insights and trends on this platform
- Showcase your knowledge and experience of what it takes to go viral
- Use your abilities to edit videos inside and outside of TikTok using your iPhone
- Review existing social content and analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure all imagery and video is engaging, inspiring, aspirational, and authentic to the Athletic Brewing voice.
- Help strategize, brainstorm and bring new ideas to the table across TikTok and video in general
- Stay up-to-date on current trends in the marketplace and curate a list of competitors' TikToks and trends for us to build off of
- This is a highly collaborative role, and the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working in this environment (Creative Agency experience is a plus)
- Assist with other social media tasks as needed
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Personal curiosity in improving skills.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, listening, critical thinking, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Honest, Dependable, high integrity, team player, and passionate.
Skills and Experience:
- Credentials: Attending University, prior intern experience is preferred
- Duration: Internship runs June - August
- Min of 25 hours per week + travel (to events to capture content)
- Location: within 60 miles of Milford, CT; a mix of on-site (at least 4 times a month) and remote
- Salary: Hourly rate + Travel reimbursement
- To apply click here
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to conduct work in a sitting position primarily; however, the job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
● Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
● Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.