This gluten-free take on a classic Italian dish is delicious and nutritious.
Pairing: Upside Down Golden Ale
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cups packed spiralized zucchini noodles (about 2 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup packed baby arugula
- 2 tsp freshly cracked pepper, divided
- Melt butter in large skillet set over medium heat; cook zucchini noodles, edamame and salt for 2 to 3 minutes or until zucchini is slightly softened and edamame is heated through.
- Add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, arugula and half of the pepper to skillet; cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until well coated. Top with remaining Parmesan and pepper.
Tip: Store-bought spiralized zucchini noodles cut down on prep time. Look for them in the produce section of the supermarket.
Per 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 14g