ALWAYS AN ATHLETE
Welcome to the Athletic community! We are an active bunch of weekend warriors, amateur athletes, professional parents, and regular folks who love Athletic Brewing. Athletic Ambassadors have earned a place on this page with their enthusiasm and dedication to the brand. Our goal is twofold: 1) To highlight their accomplishments, and 2) To showcase those who truly believe in our mission here at Athletic.
In college, Hunter was part of a D1 equestrian team at the University of Tennessee at Martin, where she was able to gather All American accolades. From there, she didn’t know what to do to keep her competitive spirit alive. Her brother, who was an up and coming triathlete, saw her restlessness and showed her the ropes of triathlons. Hunter was hooked and quickly progressed to 70.3 distance. During this time she started a business with her dad in Connecticut called Tap Room Tackers where they made metal promotional signs for breweries. That introduced her to Athletic Brewing where she immediately fell in love with the mission and the beer. Since 2020 has been flipped upside down she has been enjoying century rides with her brother and time with her thoroughbred, Louie, better known as Sip of Sunshine. When she’s not working out and drinking Run Wilds, she’s a substance use counselor at a methadone clinic.
Hunter Ralston, CT
Falyn comes from a long history of talented athletes. Her aunt and uncle were both Olympic competitors with her uncle getting Olympic Gold and winning AVP championships. She remembers shagging balls for the best volleyball players in the world from an early age. That experience coupled with outrageously hard work led Falyn to be the number one player in the country out of high school where she won a state and national title. For college, she decided to stay close to home to play at the University of Southern California where she became the Pac 10 Freshman of the Year. Now, at 27 and a mother, Falyn remains one of the most dominant beach volleyball players in the world.
Falyn Fonoimoana, CA
During a normal day Jason is helping kids at his school stay active through sports and fitness since he’s the PE teacher. However, on the weekends and school breaks he chases his passion of fastest-known-times on iconic trails, routes, and mountains. In fact, Jason is currently leading the world in FKTs with 61 to date! There was a time in his life after a car accident that these adventures didn’t seem possible, but through commitment, hard work, and living without compromise, Jason is chasing adventures in every direction. Athletic Brewing helps him keep a clear head and push boundaries wherever the trail may lead!
Jason Hardrath, OR
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR?
We set out on this mission of great beer for healthy & active adults hoping we'd find a community of people waiting for us. It's been awesome to have so many of you with the same interests reach out and ask how to help spread the word.
Well, we'd love to have you help.
Athletic Brand Ambassadors come in many forms - those who love great beer, good food, having fun, being a weekend warrior, being a mindful parent, and those who want to share their amateur or professional athletic accomplishments with the world. We seek to drink the best and share our discovery of non-alcoholic beer with our friends. We congregate on the trails, at triathlons, at marathons, at parks, in tap rooms, at ski resorts, around campfires, and anywhere good, active times are being had.
Some perks of being an Athletic Brewing Ambassadors are:
- Ambassador-only groups and events.
- Significant discount on beer and merch.
- Ability to earn free beer and merch.
- Ability to request free beer for sharing.
- Ambassador-only gear.
- Ability to earn race entry fee sponsorships.
- Network access.
- Ability to represent the Athletic brand both digitally and in person.
- Ability to grow within the program.
- Support for your crazy ideas!
Some of the expectations of Athletic Brewing Ambassadors:
- Being excited about bringing Athletic Brewing to the world.
- Being an active member of not only the ambassador community, but your community at home.
- Being willing to help with beer tastings, joining challenges, and making your entire community aware that great-tasting non-alcoholic beer is finally here!
- **You do not need to be an incredible athlete to be an ambassador** You just need a great attitude, an excitement for Athletic Brewing, and the desire to help spread the word!
Things to consider before applying:
- Are you willing to be an active member of the ambassador community?
- Are you able to commit to a full year of ambassadorship?
- Are you willing to make your social media accounts public? It helps when you post about us for us to be able to reshare and highlight your efforts.
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador, we'd love to hear from you. Please fill out our application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.