Athletic Brand Ambassadors come in many forms - those who love great beer, good food, having fun, being a weekend warrior, being a mindful parent, and those who want to share their amateur or professional athletic accomplishments with the world. We congregate on the trails, at triathlons, at marathons, at parks, in taprooms, at ski resorts, around campfires, and anywhere good, active times are being had. The one thing we all have in common? A love for Athletic Brewing beer and the desire to share it with our communities.
When we started Athletic Brewing we set out on a mission of great beer for healthy & active adults hoping we'd find a community of people waiting for us. It's been awesome to have so many of you with the same interests reach out and ask how to help spread the word or how we can help you grow your own communities.
To learn more about our ambassador community and how to be a part of it, keep scrolling!
Caitlin Yong can't sit still for too long. She shreds both pavement and snow. She's been a professional downhill skateboarder, and when the weather's cold, she takes her adventures to the backcountry on a splitboard. Not only is she a trailblazer in both sports, but she's actively building a community around them as well to guide others -- especially underrepresented communities -- into the action sports world. That's why Caitlin founded the Backcountry Together community as a way to grow the sport she loves.
Check out this month's Ambassador Spotlight on our blog to learn more about Backcountry Together and Caitlin's incredible achievements!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR?
You do not need to be an incredible athlete to be an ambassador. You just need a great attitude, excitement for Athletic Brewing, and the desire to help grow our community!
Some of the expectations of Athletic Brewing Ambassadors:
- Being an active member of not only the Athletic ambassador community, but your community at home.
- Being willing to help with beer tastings, joining challenges, and making your entire network aware that great-tasting non-alcoholic beer is finally here!
Some perks of being an Athletic Brewing Ambassador are:
- Ambassador-only groups and events.
- Significant discount on beer and merch.
- Ability to earn free beer and merch.
- Ability to request free beer for sharing.
- Ambassador-only gear.
- Ability to earn race entry fee sponsorships.
- Network access.
- Ability to represent the Athletic brand both digitally and in person.
- Ability to grow within the program.
- Support for your crazy ideas!
Things to consider before applying:
- Please make your social accounts public before submitting your application until you hear from us. This will increase your chances of being accepted.
- We are currently unable to accept ambassadors from Michigan, Kansas, Idaho, Mississippi, Nebraska and Georgia due to shipping restrictions.
- We review applications on a quarterly basis and accept new applicants on a schedule, so you might not hear from us for a while. Please be sure to add @athleticbrewing.com to your safe sender list so the email doesn’t end up in your spam folder.
- Some tentative dates when you may hear from us are early July, early October, early January and early April.
- While we are accepting Canadian, Australian and UK ambassadors, our infrastructure for the international program is limited. We are accepting very few at this time.
**Thank you for taking the time to read more about the ambassador program. Our application submission is now closed but will open again soon. Follow us on Instagram @athleticbrewing to be notified when it opens again or use the form below to be the first to know when we re-open the application submission.