ALWAYS AN ATHLETE
Athletic Brand Ambassadors come in many forms - those who love great beer, good food, having fun, being a weekend warrior, being a mindful parent, and those who want to share their amateur or professional athletic accomplishments with the world. We congregate on the trails, at triathlons, at marathons, at parks, in tap rooms, at ski resorts, around campfires, and anywhere good, active times are being had. The one thing we all have in common? A love for Athletic Brewing beer and the desire to share it with our communities.
When we started Athletic Brewing we set out on a mission of great beer for healthy & active adults hoping we'd find a community of people waiting for us. It's been awesome to have so many of you with the same interests reach out and ask how to help spread the word or how we can help you grow your own communities.
To learn more about our ambassador community and how to be a part of it, keep scrolling!
One of Alex Ingram's favorite things is to go really, really fast down mountains. On two wheels. For hours. Such is the world of enduro racing.
But another thing she also loves is her time spent in the lab and classroom, using her expertise in bioengineering to improve the lives of others.
She finds that Athletic Brewing helps bridge so many gaps in her life, whether that's a brew after -- or even during -- a ride, or to help wind down after a long day.
Check out our blog for more of Alex's story!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR?
You do not need to be an incredible athlete to be an ambassador. You just need a great attitude, an excitement for Athletic Brewing, and the desire to help grow community!
Some of the expectations of Athletic Brewing Ambassadors:
- Being an active member of not only the ambassador community, but your community at home.
- Being willing to help with beer tastings, joining challenges, and making your entire community aware that great-tasting non-alcoholic beer is finally here!
Some perks of being an Athletic Brewing Ambassadors are:
- Ambassador-only groups and events.
- Significant discount on beer and merch.
- Ability to earn free beer and merch.
- Ability to request free beer for sharing.
- Ambassador-only gear.
- Ability to earn race entry fee sponsorships.
- Network access.
- Ability to represent the Athletic brand both digitally and in person.
- Ability to grow within the program.
- Support for your crazy ideas!
Things to consider before applying:
- Please make your social accounts public before submitting your application until you hear from us. This will increase your chances of being accepted.
- We are currently unable to accept ambassadors from Michigan, Kansas, Idaho, Mississippi, Nebraska and Georgia due to shipping restrictions.
- We review applications on a quarterly basis and accept new applicants on a schedule, so you might not hear from us for a while. Please be sure to add @athleticbrewing.com to your safe sender list so the email doesn’t end up in your spam folder.
- Some tentative dates when you may hear from us are early July, early October, early January and early April.
- While we are accepting Canadian ambassadors, our infrastructure for the international program is limited. We are accepting very few at this time.
**Thank you for taking the time to read more about the ambassador program. We currently are not accepting applications, but we will open them again at the end of August/early September. Find us on Instagram @athleticbrewing if you have any questions, and leave your email below so you can be notified when the application opens! Cheers~