ATHLETIC BREWING COMPANY LLC: OFFICIAL RULES
OF 70.3® HUSTLE CHALLENGE
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on July 12, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time through July 25, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, visit https://www.strava.com/challenges/Athletic-Brewing-703-Hustle2 and click on the “Join Challenge” Icon. Upon completion of the challenge criteria, follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the United States (excluding residents of the states of Tennessee, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Georgia, Idaho and Nebraska), 21 years of age and older as of July 12, 2021, except for employees, agents or affiliates of Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company ("Sponsor"), Strava, Inc. ("Administrator"), or World Triathlon Corporation and each of their affiliates and agencies (collectively, the "Organizers"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 2, 2021, by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return all documents required including an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within one (1) week of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Athletic Brewing Company LLC 3Ò Hustle Challenge (the “Challenge”), entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Challenge, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, agree to waive any and all right to, release and discharge, and hold harmless the Organizers, Instagram and Facebook and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, losses, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), taxes or expenses (including attorneys' fees), and other liabilities of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or in connection with participation in this Challenge (including but not limited to the awarding of any prizes or a participant’s acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or damage of or to any prize, and use of a participant’s name, biographical information, and likeness as permitted in Paragraph 6 hereof), whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise. By entering this Challenge, entrants covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from liability under such claims. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Organizers will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Challenge; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Challenge; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Challenge, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's or Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Challenge, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Challenge, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Challenge in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that the Organizers is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or World Triathlon Corporation.
- PUBLICITY: By entering this Challenge, entrants give permission to Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority (“Sponsor Licensees”) to use, and to authorize others to use, such entrants’ name, biographical information, and likeness, throughout the world in all media now known or hereafter existing (including, without limitation, print, packaging, television, radio, film, digital, internet, social media, websites, and mobile apps) in perpetuity for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotion of Sponsor Licensees, their products and services, the Challenge, and the products and services associated with the Challenge, and for all internal business purposes of the Sponsor Licensees, all without further compensation to, or right of approval of, any entrant.
- PRIZES: A total of three (3) winners will be drawn for the following prizes:
Three (3) winners will each receive: One (1) entry into IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside Event scheduled for October 30, 2021, and (1) Sponsor branded tri-suit.
Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prizes and will not include any additional items, cash awards, or paid expenses, which will be entrant’s sole responsibility. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability. Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Challenge and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Connecticut, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Challenge and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the county of Fairfield, Connecticut.
WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after August 16, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 350 Long Beach Blvd, Stratford, CT 06615.
SPONSOR: Athletic Brewing Company LLC, 350 Long Beach Boulevard, Stratford, CT 06615.