Official Rules and Regulations: New York City Triathlon Race Entry Giveaway
ATHLETIC BREWING COMPANY LLC OFFICIAL RULES OF NEW YORK CITY TRIATHLON RACE PROMOTION
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on May 25, 2021 at 5pm MST through June 1 at 12am MST, visit https://www.instagram.com/nyctriathlon/ and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the United States (excluding residents of the states of Tennessee, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Georgia, Idaho, Nebraska and Rhode Island), 21 years of age and older as of May 25, 2021, except for employees, agents or affiliates of Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company ("Sponsor"), and its affiliates and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about June 1, 2021 by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified via Instagram and must review, acknowledge and accept all required documentation including an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release by June 5, 2021 or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Athletic Brewing Company LLC Promotion (the “Promotion”), entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering the Promotion, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, agree to waive any and all right to, release and discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and Instagram and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, losses, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), taxes or expenses (including attorneys' fees), and other liabilities of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or in connection with participation in this Promotion (including but not limited to the awarding of any prizes or a participant’s acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or damage of or to any prize, and use of a participant’s name, biographical information, and likeness as permitted in Paragraph 6 hereof), whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise. By entering this Promotion, entrants covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from liability under such claims. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Promotion in a manner. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
6. PUBLICITY. By entering this Promotion, entrants give permission to Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority (“Sponsor Licensees”) to use, and to authorize others to use, such entrants’ name, biographical information, and likeness, throughout the world in all media now known or hereafter existing (including, without limitation, print, packaging, television, radio, film, digital, internet, social media, websites, and mobile apps) in perpetuity for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotion of Sponsor Licensees, their products and services, the Promotion, and the products and services associated with the Promotion, and for all internal business purposes of the Sponsor Licensees, all without further compensation to, or right of approval of, any entrant.
7. PRIZES: A total of one (1) winner will be drawn for the following prizes:
- One winner will receive: One (1) race entry to New York City Triathlon on July 11 in New York City
Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prizes and will not include any additional items, cash awards, or paid expenses, which will be entrant’s sole responsibility. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability. Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Connecticut, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the county of Fairfield, Connecticut.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize winner, available after June 2, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 350 Long Beach Boulevard, Stratford, CT 06615.
11. SPONSOR: Athletic Brewing Company LLC, 350 Long Beach Boulevard, Stratford, CT 06615.