Grand Adventure Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES EXCLUDING ALASKA, HAWAII, TENNESSEE, KANSAS, MICHIGAN, MISSISSIPPI, GEORGIA, IDAHO, NEBRASKA, SOUTH CAROLINA, AND ANY U.S. TERRITORY WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR TIKTOK. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Eligibility: OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES EXCLUDING ALASKA, HAWAII, TENNESSEE, KANSAS, MICHIGAN, MISSISSIPPI, GEORGIA, IDAHO, NEBRASKA, SOUTH CAROLINA, AND ANY U.S. TERRITORY WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Employees, officers and directors of Athletic Brewing Company LLC (“Sponsor”), Avid Marketing Group (“Administrator”), and (as applicable), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, prize suppliers, retailers and other entities involved in any way in offering the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as the immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse, regardless of where they live) and same household members (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are NOT eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Period: August 15, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) – November 15, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Administrator’s computer is the official clock for all purposes of the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor and Administrator
1. Sponsor: Athletic Brewing Company LLC, 75 Cascade Blvd, Milford, CT 06460
2. Administrator: Avid Marketing Group, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008.
1. There is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes (“Entry Method”).
I. Entry Method No. 1 – Visit the Sweepstakes Website, https://athleticbrewing.com/pages/grand-giveaway/ with the entry form. Complete the entry form by following the on-screen instructions and providing your name, date of birth, state, email address, and mailing address.
a. To Earn an Additional Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, a entrant must: (i) either (a) click on the “Start Sharing” button in Sponsor’s promotional email to be connected to Sponsor’s page or (b) go directly to Sponsor’s page (the “Invite Page”); (ii) enter the entrant’s email address to launch the Share Platform; and (iii) use the Share Platform to invite friends and family via Email, Messenger, and/or Facebook (the “Invite”). Upon sending five (5) Invites, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The Invite must be generated directly from the Share Platform on the Invite Page. Invites that occur outside of the Share Platform and Invite Page will be void for purposes of entering the Sweepstakes.
Limit five (5) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of total number of Invites. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in these Official Rules. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. Use of any automated program or method to enter will result in disqualification of all associated entries and of the person/account responsible for such entries.
1. Before entering, please review Sponsor’s privacy policies at https://athleticbrewing.com/pages/privacy-policy and https://athleticbrewing.com/pages/california-privacy-policy, setting forth Sponsor’s approach to data privacy and data protection including the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. Information submitted with an entry is subject to such policies.
2. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. Limit of five (5) entries per person total during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. Use of automated, programmed and like means of entry are prohibited and will result in all entries effected via such means being voided.
5. Proof of transmission of entry information does NOT constitute proof of Sponsor’s/Administrator’s receipt of same or proof of entry in the Sweepstakes.
6. Additional Entry Restrictions: No entry will be provided if (1) you fail to timely respond to any request for additional information/material or (2) should Sponsor/Administrator conclude in their sole discretion that any such information/material provided in response to any such request is unreliable or inadequate.
7. In the event of dispute, on-line entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
8. Mobile Device Entry Restrictions: If entering via mobile website, wireless carrier may impose Internet access and other fees, which are the entrant’s sole responsibility; in addition, standard message and data rates may apply if a person requests the link to Website. Not all mobile devices feature appropriate technology for Sweepstake’s entry; wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
9. Random Drawing/Winner Notification: Winners will be selected by Administrator in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will take place on or about November 17, 2022.
10. Winners will be notified by mail and/or e-mail beginning on or about November 21, 2022.
11. Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release to be returned within two (2) calendar days of notification (or such shorter amount of time that Sponsor may designate). In the event of noncompliance with the preceding requirement or if potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted by Administrator for any reason within two (2) days or if potential winner of any prize is determined to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor), the corresponding prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected within two (2) days. Only two (2)alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
12. Prizes/Odds of Winning
A. GRAND PRIZE: ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Cricket Taxa Camper fully customized by Sponsor with Athletic Brewing branding (the “Camper”), one (1) YETI TUNDRA HAUL® WHEELED COOLER, and one (1) Solo Stove® Ranger + Stand 2.0. The Camper is 15’ Length, has a Dry Weight of 1,800 lbs, Sleeps 2 adults/2 children, and includes a Pop-up roof for optimized ventilation and protection.
Driver’s license (and additional operator’s license, as applicable in winner’s jurisdiction) and proof of insurance are required to take possession of the Camper. Delivery must be taken by winner at his/her residence within (60) days of notice of availability. Sponsor may delay delivery of the Camper vehicle by up to six (6) months due to availability. Winner understands and agrees that operating a recreational vehicle, including the Camper, is an inherently dangerous activity carrying a risk of injury.
B. FIRST PRIZE: FIVE (5) First Prize Winners will receive one (1) Rumpl Run Wild Blanket, one (1) Athletic Brewing Cotopaxi Luzon 18L Backpack, and one (1) pair of Goodr Run Wild Sunglasses.
II. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: $46,278
A. Total Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $45,378
B. Total Approximate Retail Value of Each First Prize: $180
III. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Brand names and logos are for prize identification purposes only and do not indicate a partnership or affiliation of any kind.
Additional Prize Restrictions
1. Limit one (1) prize per person/\, per family, per household/ and per address.
2. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No prize substitution is permitted except at any time by Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. Prizes are not transferable without Sponsor’s consent, which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind.
3. All expenses not expressly stated in these Official Rules incurred in connection with prize acceptance and use are winner’s sole responsibility.
4. All taxes on any prizes are the applicable winner’s sole responsibility. Prize winners may be issued an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 1099 Form for the value of the Prize and each winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor/Administrator in conjunction with same as well as with any other governmental reporting requirements. The preceding includes the provision of his/her Social Security Number via IRS W9 Form.
5. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator make any representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind (including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, warranty of title, and warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party) in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, use or performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
Conditions of Participation
1. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, agree to waive any and all right to, release and discharge, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, losses, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), taxes or expenses (including attorneys' fees), and other liabilities of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to (i) the awarding of any prizes or a participant’s acceptance, possession, receipt, use, misuse, loss, or damage of, to or by any prize, and (ii) any use of a participant’s name, biographical information, and likeness as permitted herein), whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from liability under such claims. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. .
2. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants give permission to Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority (“Sponsor Licensees”) to use, and to authorize others to use, such entrants’ name, biographical information, and likeness, throughout the world in all media now known or hereafter existing (including, without limitation, print, packaging, television, radio, film, digital, internet, social media, websites, and mobile apps) in perpetuity for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotion of Sponsor Licensees, their products and services, the Sweepstakes, and the products and services associated with the Sweepstakes, and for all internal business purposes of the Sponsor Licensees, all without further compensation to, or right of approval of, any entrant.
3. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for (i) lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, inaccessible or jumbled entries, all of which are void; (ii) technological, programming, computer or network malfunctions, failures or errors which disrupt or interfere with the intended operation of the Sweepstakes and/or Website, including but not limited to the receipt of entries, e-mail transmissions and winner notification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
4. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and/or substitute any prize at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice or further obligation.
5. Sponsor and Administrator disclaim any liability for any errors in advertising or offering the Sweepstakes.
6. The failure of Sponsor/Administrator to enforce these Official Rules in a given instance will NOT constitute the waiver of such provision.
7. The terms of this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Connecticut; that is, without regard to principles of conflict of laws or choice of laws. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Fairfield County, Connecticut; entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right of change of venue, forum nonconveniens or the like. Entrants further understand and agree that, in any such dispute/cause of action, his/her recovery shall be limited to his/her actual cost of participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) with any right to consequential, incidental, compensatory, punitive or other damages being expressly waived.
ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE; TO SEEK TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR; OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AS WELL AS TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF APPLICABLE).
© 2022, Athletic Brewing Company LLC