Enter to Win Free Brews: Terms & Conditions
ATHLETIC BREWING COMPANY LLC
OFFICIAL RULES OF [Enter To Win Free Brews 2023]
- 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- 2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on [January 1, 2023], at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time through [December 31, 2023], at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, visit [https://www.flowcode.com/page/athletic-events] and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- 3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the United States that are 21 years of age and older as of [January 1, 2023], except for employees, agents or affiliates of Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company (“Sponsor”), [or ADMIN, IF ANY (“Administrator”)], and [its/each of their] affiliates and agencies (collectively, the “Organizers”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household, and residents of the following U.S. States: GA, ID, KS, MI, MS, NE, SC, and residents of the following U.S. Territories: American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Void where prohibited.
- 4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about the following dates to choose 5 winners on each drawing date [January 31, 2023, February 28, 2023, March 31, 2023, April 30, 2023, May 31, 2023, June 30, 2023, July 31, 2023, August 31, 2023, September 30, 2023, October 31, 2023, November 30, 2023, and December 31, 2023], by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return all documents required including an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within one (1) week of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this [Enter To Win Free Brews 2023] (the “Sweepstakes”), entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
- 5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, agree to waive any and all right to, release and discharge, and hold harmless the Organizers, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, losses, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), taxes or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), and other liabilities of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (including but not limited to the awarding of any prizes or a participant’s acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or damage of or to any prize), whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from liability under such claims. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Organizers will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Organizers’ opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify, or cause the cancellation or modification of, this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Organizers. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that the Organizers are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or Twitter.
- 6. PRIZES: A total of  winners will be drawn for the following prizes: [one (1) - 6-pack of non-alcoholic beer, $13.99 value. The style of non-alcoholic beer will be chosen by Athletic Brewing Company. There will be sixty (60) of these prizes in total. There will be one (1) - 6-pack of non-alcoholic beer awarded to each winner]. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prizes and will not include any additional items, cash awards, or paid expenses, which will be entrant’s sole responsibility. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability. Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- 8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Connecticut, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the county of Fairfield, Connecticut.
- 9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of prize winners, available after the following dates [February 8, 2023, March 8, 2023, April 8, 2023, May 8, 2023, June 8, 2023, July 8, 2023, August 8, 2023, September 8, 2023, October 8, 2023, November 8, 2023, December 8, 2023, and January 8, 2024], send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 75 Cascade Boulevard, Milford, Connecticut 06460.
- 10. SPONSOR: Athletic Brewing Company LLC, 75 Cascade Boulevard, Milford, Connecticut 06460.