Dry January Party Pack Giveaway- Terms & Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on January 3, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time through January 5, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, follow Athletic Brewing Co’s Instagram, like the Dry January Giveaway Instagram Post, tag (3) three friends on the post in a comment, and share the post on your story and tag @athleticbrewing. Entrants are limited to one original entry per campaign, plus additional campaign entries dependent upon completion of tasks outlined within campaign directions or select partner sites. Entrants may not participate with multiple Facebook accounts, Instagram accounts, under multiple identities, or multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter or to enter more than once during the campaign Period or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, Facebook accounts, Instagram accounts, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the campaign and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. residents only. U.S. Territory Exclusions: American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. U.S. State Exclusions: NE, KS, MI, GA, MS, and ID. except for employees, agents or affiliates of Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household and their respective advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address, Instagram account, or Facebook account associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Residents must be of legal drinking age to enter. Void where prohibited.
Notification: A random drawing will be conducted on or about the following dates to pick five (5) winners.
January 6th, 2022
to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by Instagram using the information provided by the end of business within 1 day after the random selection. A winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected by random drawing among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 24 hours of notification. (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Giveaway, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, agree to waive any and all right to, release and discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsors, Organizers, Instagram and Facebook and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all injuries, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, losses, costs, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), taxes or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorneys' fees) resulting from the campaignants’ participation in this campaign, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Campaign, and other liabilities of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or in connection with participation in this Campaign (including but not limited to the awarding of any prizes or a participant’s acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or damage of or to any prize, and use of a participant’s name, biographical information, and likeness as permitted hereof), whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise. Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items. By entering this Campaign, entrants covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from liability under such claims. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Organizers will not be responsible for: late, lost, deleted, garbled, incomplete, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Campaign; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Campaign; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Campaign, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's or Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Campaign, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Campaign, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Campaign in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that the Organizers is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
5. PUBLICITY. By entering this Campaign, entrants give permission to Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority (“Sponsor Licensees”) to use, and to authorize others to use, such entrants’ name, biographical information, voice, photograph, likeness, and any information provided, throughout the world in all media now known or hereafter existing (including, without limitation, print, packaging, television, radio, film, digital, internet, social media, websites, and mobile apps) in perpetuity for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotion of Sponsor Licensees, their respective affiliates, their products and services, the Campaign, and the products and services associated with the Campaign, and for all internal business purposes of the Sponsor Licensees, all without further compensation to, or right of approval of, any entrant.
6. PRIZES: A total of five (5) winners will be drawn for the following prizes Dry Jan Party Pack consisting of: 1 (one) 6-Pack of Run Wild, 1 (one) 6-Pack of Upside Dawn Golden, 1 (one) 6-Pack of Free Wave Hazy IPA, 1 (one) 6-Pack of Cerveza Atletica Light Copper, 1 (one) 6-Pack of All Out Extra Dark, 1 (one) Dry January Disposable Camera, 1 (one) Dry January Koozie, 1 (one) Dry January Holographic Sticker, and 1 (one) Bluetooth Speaker. Prize Value = $110.
*Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prizes and will not include any additional items, cash awards, or paid expenses, which will be entrant’s sole responsibility. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability. Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Giveaway and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Connecticut, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the county of Fairfield, Connecticut.
9. SPONSOR: Athletic Brewing Company LLC, 350 Long Beach Boulevard, Stratford, CT 06615.
Winners List: For an Official Winners List, after 01/06/2022, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.