Want to win an actual Daypack filled with DayPack?
Simply follow @DrinkDayPack on Instagram, take cans of DayPack on an everyday adventure, and post a photo or video on IG. We’ll review every submission and select our two favorite photos as well as our two favorite videos. The four winners will receive a DayPack-branded Roark Day Trip Passenger Bag, and a variety case of DayPack!
Shop DayPack TODAY and save 20% with the code DISCOVER20.
IMPORTANT: All entries must be tagged with #DiscoverDayPack and #Contest to be eligible.
No purchase necessary. Must be a resident of the USA with internet access and an Instagram account. Contest ends on November 12, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Prize winners will be selected from eligible participants and will be judged on originality, creativity, and overall composition. Void where prohibited. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Official rules and applicable restrictions are below.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sponsor of this Contest is Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company. The Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Washington D.C. (excluding Puerto Rico) who have an active Instagram account and Internet access. Employees, agents or affiliates of Athletic Brewing Company LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household and their respective advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address, Instagram account, or Facebook account associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
- Notification: All qualified Submissions will be judged by the Sponsor. Submissions will be judged on originality (25%), creativity (25%) and overall composition (50%). The Entrants whose Submissions earn the highest overall score across all criteria will win. The decisions of the judges will be final. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified via Instagram using the information provided by end of business within 7 days after the selection on November 19, 2021. A winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected by random drawing among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 48 hours of notification. (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, entrants, on behalf of themselves and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, agree to waive any and all right to, release and discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsors, Organizers, Instagram, Facebook and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all injuries, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interests, awards, penalties, fines, losses, costs, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), taxes or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorneys' fees) resulting from the Contestant’s participation in this Contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Contest, and other liabilities of any kind, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or in connection with participation in this Contest (including but not limited to the awarding of any prizes or a participant’s acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or damage of or to any prize, and use of a participant’s name, biographical information, and likeness as permitted hereof), whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise. Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items. By entering this Campaign, entrants covenant not to make or bring any such claim against the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from liability under such claims. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Organizers will not be responsible for: late, lost, deleted, garbled, incomplete, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Contest; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's or Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry. By entering this Contest, entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- PUBLICITY. By entering this Contest, entrants give permission to Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority (“Sponsor Licensees”) to use, and to authorize others to use, such entrants’ name, biographical information, voice, photograph, likeness, contest submission media, text, and information, and any information provided, throughout the world in all media now known or hereafter existing (including, without limitation, print, packaging, television, radio, film, digital, internet, social media, websites, and mobile apps) in perpetuity for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotion of Sponsor Licensees, their respective affiliates, their products and services, the Contest, and the products and services associated with the Contest, and for all internal business purposes of the Sponsor Licensees, all without further compensation to, or right of approval of, any entrant.
- PRIZES: A total of four (4) winners will be drawn for the following prizes: Four (4) DayPack-branded bags- $89 value, and four (4) variety cases of DayPack Sparkling Water- $38 value. Each winner will receive one (1) DayPack-branded bag and one (1) variety case of DayPack Sparkling water. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. *Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prizes and will not include any additional items, cash awards, or paid expenses, which will be entrant’s sole responsibility. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are subject to availability. Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Connecticut, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the county of Fairfield, Connecticut.
- SPONSOR: Athletic Brewing Company LLC, 350 Long Beach Boulevard, Stratford, CT 06615.
- Winners List: For an Official Winners List, after December 3, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 350 Long Beach Blvd, Stratford, CT 06615.