As seen on
Once you take a sip of this fall non-alcoholic beer sangria from Outside Magazine, you’ll second guess not serving this summertime favorite year round. Harvest sangria combines the light bodied Upside Dawn with the bold and bubbly DayPack Black Cherry. The brew and sparkling hop water give the fall fruit bounty a floral earthiness and bright bitterness, balancing the sweet apple, pear, orange, and pomegranate molasses.
- Pair With: Upside Dawn
- Serves: 12
- 24 ounces (2 cans) Athletic Brewing Co. Upside Dawn Golden
- 24 ounces (2 cans) Athletic Brewing Co. Black Cherry DayPack Sparkling Water
- 3 cups apple cider
- ½ cup pomegranate molasses
- 1 bartlett or anjou pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange or blood orange, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (from 1 pomegranate)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole star anise
- Chill all ingredients in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. In a large pitcher (at least 95 ounces), stir to combine Upside Dawn, Black Cherry DayPack, apple cider, and pomegranate molasses.
- Add pear, orange, apple, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon sticks, and star anise.
- Pour into ice-filled balloon or rocks glasses.