Athletic Brewing's 70.3® Hustle
Summer is in full swing, and here at Athletic, so is our thirst for competition. So we’re hosting a little challenge in partnership with Strava and IRONMAN® for our entire community to enjoy. It’s a seven day sprint to 70.3® miles with a champion caliber prize pack up for grabs. Do you have what it takes to go the distance? There’s only one way to find out.
Here's how it works:
Monday, July 12th: Challenge opens for registration
Monday, July 19th: Challenge begins
Sunday, July 25th: Challenge ends
- During the week of July 19th to July 25th, you’ll track total distance (not time) over your seven-day sprint to 70.3® miles.
- You can swim, bike or run in any combination. There’s no set length for any activity.
- Complete the challenge and be entered to win an Athletic Brewing-inspired prize pack to fuel your next adventure.
It’s max effort, zero compromises, and one week. The heat is on.
What's up for grabs:Dominate the 70.3® mile distance and get your shot at winning paid entry into the 2021 Athletic Brewing IRONMAN® 70.3® Oceanside along with a special edition Athletic Brewing Company branded tri-suit. Plus, you’re guaranteed to earn your “Athletic Brewing 70.3® Hustle” digital badge, and the bragging rights that come with that.
How to register:
Registration opens this Monday, July 12th and there are two ways to register: online or through the Strava fitness app.
To register online, go to our challenge website page here.
To register in the Strava fitness app, follow these easy steps:
- Create a Strava login if you aren’t already a member of the app
- Once signed in, click on “Groups” on the bottom of the Strava home screen
- Select the “Challenges” tab on the top of the page
- Scroll down until you see “Athletic Brewing’s 70.3® Hustle”
- Join the challenge when prompted
- Then invite some friends to race alongside you, or start warming up for the week ahead