Athletic Brewing company is seeking a versatile, passionate Warehouse Associate who is interesting in making waves in an innovative segment of the craft beer market. Athletic Brewing is pioneering a revolution in non-alcoholic craft beer. As team members, the Warehouse Associate receives, stores, loads, and ensures all materials are processed safely and efficiently. While you may wear many hats, we place a very high value on work/life balance and offer above industry pay with full-time benefits. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in that playing out.
- Receiving and storing materials for use in brewing, packaging, and eCommerce.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving with our shipping partners.
- Receiving, storing, and loading beer and other materials for outbound shipments to wholesales, direct to consumer, as well as transfers between brewery locations accurately and safely.
- Follows delivery schedule and ensures all beers and eCommerce are packed and ready for delivery.
- Responsible for handling, storing, and preparing to ship all products without damage.
- Ensures correct proper labeling on all inventory.
- Verify addresses to ensure accurate fulfillment.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within the warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges warehouse and cold box in an organized fashion and keeps all warehouse areas clean at all times.
- Operates the forklift or pallet jack to move items, unload, and load trucks safely.
- Accurately completes and maintains all inventory records as assigned by Warehouse Lead or Manager.
- Follows daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice including assisting packaging departments when needed.
Education: high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Prior Employment: At least 1 year of related experience and/or training working in a warehouse. Must have experience in forklift operation. ERP and ship station experience a plus.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Work, and Email
Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
Skills and Traits:
- Passion, integrity, honesty, dependability, attention to detail
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality.
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven.
- Personal curiosity in improving systems.
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Location: San Diego, CA Brewery
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Full Health, vision, dental, life, 401k
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the subject Warehouse Associate to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer - we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.