Retail Marketing Specialist
Athletic Brewing is seeking a new team member to join the marketing team as Retail Marketing Specialist. This individual will be responsible for the Athletic Brewing retail merchandise program to be sold online and in our tap rooms (Stratford, CT). The Retail Specialist will report into the Marketing Director.
- Primarily responsible for the planning, selecting and buying of seasonal and year-round merchandise including clothing, apparel, accessories and other lifestyle goods (including approximately 2 to 3 co-branded goods with other like-minded brands)
- Establish reliable lines of contact with the cross-functional team to generate and crowd-source ideas
- Build and prioritize partnerships for Athletic Brewing to use in cross-promotion, co-branding our own goods, and/or licensing out Athletic Brewing brand marks for usage on other company goods
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with current and new suppliers
- Coordinate design with the creative department
- Maintain stock and inventory records to ensure sufficient product is on hand at all times and rotate through items on regular basis
- Work with the e-commerce and accounting teams to manage purchase orders and order fulfillment
- Generate timely reporting to monitor sales and profitability
- Conduct regular competitor and market analyses to forecast trends
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, and attention-to-detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proven ability to schedule, manage and deliver projects on time, as well as managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well with a team
- Demonstrate high level of creative thinking
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with retail buying or procurement is a plus
- Frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 2 days a week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Retail Marketing Specialist to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community