Office Manager - CT
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office.
- Oversees the daily activities for a functioning and efficient office.
- Performs or facilitates maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, office furniture, plants, printer/copier, break spaces, and common spaces.
- Supports the tracking and celebration of team member milestones including but not limited to – birthdays and anniversaries.
- Creates and reviews vendor standards checklists and performs evaluations on vendors
- Sources, negotiates, and terminates vendors based on needs of the business.
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, organizing company events, and preparing documents/communications.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Supports other departments and the HR Department with tasks such as data entry and filing.
- Prepares and coordinates in person company meetings, company events, and site entertainment.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience are required.
- Location: Milford, CT
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses. *
- Benefits: Company Paid health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – Office Manager
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.