Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a capable and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
We are looking for a tech specialist versed and immersed in setup, troubleshooting, and modification of NetSuite to become the right hand to our Enterprise Application Manager and help our users navigate and improve our custom NetSuite ERP while we develop the roadmap to integrate and optimize our system. This opportunity has a high upside as the company rapidly expands and we grow our tech team to facilitate – come join the mission to amplify the efforts of an amazing team!
- Primary owner of NetSuite user issue response to troubleshoot, resolve, and provide guidance.
- Coordinate NS tickets with support vendor for custom ERP built on Netsuite platform for issues/questions related to their customization.
- Set up / edit NS user access, role permissions, forms and docs across multiple subsidiaries.
- Handle requests for data connections, reporting and search/report customization.
- NS Setup for International markets, subsidiaries, partners, Customer centers etc.
- Conduct NS user training from SOPs, Instructions, Guides.
- QC test internal customizations and vendor ERP version updates in sandbox.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Honest, Dependable, high integrity, and adaptive team player
- Strong time manager with a proven ability to meet deadlines and keep priorities straight.
- Organized with attention to detail, listening, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with understanding of financial / accounting requirements, inventory management, manufacturing and distribution concepts
Skills and Experience:
- 2-4+ years working with NetSuite in a technical consulting or support capacity
- Computer Skills:
- Excellent at troubleshooting, investigation, and management of Netsuite
- Proficient in use of ticket & project management, chat and communication apps
- Certificates, Licenses, registrations:
- Netsuite Certification preferred (SuiteFoundation, Admin, etc.)
- Travel Requirements: Ability to travel to / between San Diego CA and Stratford CT locations periodically, potentially broader in the future.
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience in IT/Software a plus
- Location: Remote, preference for Western U.S. Time Zones and drivable to San Diego a plus
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – NetSuite Support Specialist.
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to conduct work in a sitting position primarily; however, the job requires.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens and repetitive use of hands to operate computers, screens, and video communication tools to talk and/or hear.