National Distribution Manager
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
- Building relationships with all distribution partners while resolving issues quickly and professionally. Working closely and as leader to the Distribution Specialist role.
- Participate in ongoing calls and meetings with the National Sales team and Operations team to strategize meeting the demand of our network.
- Attend distributor sales meetings with the territory manager team.
- Diligent record keeping and systems implementation.
- Coordinate supply chain and timing of ingredients with Operations and Procurement.
- Build demand forecasts and brewing schedules with the Operations team.
- Share communication responsibilities with the distributor network with the Operations team.
- Responsible for editing orders, confirming orders, and ensuring orders are either scheduled by the distributor or the information is sent to the respective coast's POC for scheduling.
- Escalates inventory, order, and buyer issues appropriately to the sales team. Works with the sales team on communicating issues, delays, and orders.
- Translates sales forecasts and pending orders into production plans for both coasts.
- Responsible for quarterly, monthly, and day-of plan changes and communication.
- Responsible for making sure the right product is in the right warehouses in time for sales orders.
- Works with the eCommerce Logistics team and Logistics Managers to coordinate production and capacity.
- Works with Logistics Managers on shipping and receiving of wholesale orders.
- Production schedules to be released in a timely manner to ensure procurement manager and warehouse managers are prepared with raw ingredient inventory.
- From a NetSuite perspective, the responsibilities include, but not limited to: entering sales orders, invoicing sales orders (Item Fulfillments), creating and managing distributor profiles (including address changes, price lists, etc.), entering demand plans (procurement manager dependent), working with warehouse leads to ensure sales orders are fulfilled so they can be invoiced. The duties will also be shared with the Distribution Specialist.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Ability to execute and multi-task.
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality.
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven.
- Good communicator and team player, ability to build meaningful relationships with new contacts and motivate.
- Personal curiosity in improving systems.
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers.
- Passionate interest for the brewing industry and community.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: 4-year college degree.
- Experience: CPG Industry/Beverage, Supply Chain, Operations, fast-growing companies all valued.
- Computer skills: proficient with MS Office Suite and G-Suite.
- Certificates, Licenses, registrations: CLTD certification logistics, transportation, distribution credential, or equivalent is strongly desired.
- Travel Requirements: Regular travel required to multiple Athletic Brewing locations and hardware or parts stores.
- Available to work nights/weekends from time-to-time.
- Location: Milford, CT Brewery with hybrid work opportunity, preferred. San Diego Brewery and Remote applicants are welcome.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses. *
- Benefits: Company Paid health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- To apply, email email@example.com with the subject – National Distribution Manager
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- * If you are applying from CO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - subject job title CO salary request to receive compensation range based on COL for CO.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to conduct work in a sitting position primarily; however, the job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.