Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
We are looking for a Marketplace Manager to join our growing eCommerce team. This is an incredible opportunity to be the first in-house Marketplace Manager and grow our marketplace channel.
- Lead the company’s Amazon, Walmart and future marketplace E-Commerce efforts in the United States and International. Be responsible for the on-going product merchandising, marketing, fulfillment, analysis and technology improvements to support e-commerce goals and objectives.
- Establish and drive online merchandising strategy which includes planning, product imagery, promotions, cross selling/upselling, and product copy
- Development and execution of digital marketing strategies across digital media channels including pay-per-click, email, social, SEO, retargeting, etc.
- Identify bundling opportunities and work with Business Development and Product Development teams to create new bundled SKUs for online sales.
- Explore ideas for products that can expand the Amazon catalog.
- Monitor and reduce compliance concerns on all Amazon platforms.
- Work effectively with all aspects of Amazon Seller Central account on a daily basis and communicate any issues to responsible teams.
- Oversee Amazon SEO, PPC, and DSP and ability to drive traffic, sales and meet performance benchmarks.
- Ensure listings have appropriate assets, approved descriptions, and healthy inventory levels, ensuring best placement.
- Monitor ASINs, analyze data, and report on business KPI’s to identify growth opportunities and win the buy box.
- Strategically own marketplace channel, which includes growth, maintaining competitive advantage, and gaining market share.
- Research industry advancements, new trends, seminars, or workshops regularly.
- Manages budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Optimizing Advertising on Amazon such as Amazon Sponsored Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Display Ads
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Ability to move quickly to troubleshoot issues or adjust to changes in the marketplace.
- Curious and motivated to learn and take on different functions of the business as needed
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Proven multi-tasker.
- Ability to develop and implement processes.
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Collaborative team player
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year experience with Amazon Seller Central and international marketplaces.
- Experience directly working for or calling on Amazon accounts
- Experience with Pay Per Click advertising - Amazon PPC is preferred
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Experience in building new processes from scratch
- Candidates with start-up experience preferred
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses. *
- Benefits: Company Paid health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- To apply, email email@example.com with the subject – Marketplace Manager
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
* If you are applying from CO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - subject job title CO salary request to receive compensation range based on COL for CO.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.