Athletic is seeking a new team member to join the marketing team as Marketing Specialist. This individual would work with the Marketing Manager to develop creative, engaging promotional programs to build brand awareness and visibility. The Marketing Specialist will also assist in new products/packaging, market research, sports strategy, advertising, social media, and brand planning.
- Assist in all aspects of Athletic Brewing involvement in events and festivals nation-wide
- Manage creation, development, ordering and budgeting of POS, including custom requests
- Responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers and Territory Managers
- Work with Territory Manager team to provide the valuable tools and assistance they need to be successful in the trade
- Work with Marketing Manager on new packaging projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with Marketing Manager on market research projects and key consumer insights initiatives
- Assist in sport partnerships strategy and execution
- Assist in social media and online strategy and execution
- Assist in development of national and local media creative
- Key involvement in developing annual brand plans
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Proven ability to schedule, manage and deliver projects on time, as well as managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrate high level of creative thinking
- Familiarity with POS production is a plus
- Previous events planning experience is a plus
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 4 days per week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email email@example.com apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community