International Inventory and Logistics Manager
Athletic Brewing Co. is seeking an International Inventory Logistics Manager who is passionate about Athletic Brewing's brand and products and is looking for an opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of this new part of our business. In this role, you will leading the charge of logistics and inventory for our international markets. You will work closely with our Head of International Business Development and key remembers to execute Athletic's growing demand, while becoming a key internal resource and expert in the international market place.
- Schedules and manages international shipments to ensure delivery by promised deadlines.
- Manages international inventory levels in 3PL and Amazon Warehouses.
- Manages customs requirements for export shipments.
- Liaise with brewery operations to manage international production requirements.
- Monitors international inventory via NetSuite.
- Process international wholesale orders.
- Manages order status inquiries and special buyer needs.
- Resolves delivery problems.
- Identifies problems and inefficiencies in logistics and inventory processes; presents and implements enhancements and solutions to address these issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of logistics and technology developments and trends; recommends and implements improvements based on this knowledge to provide more efficient service to clients.
- Assists in the development of routes to market and supply chains in international markets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of export regulations and procedures.
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Personal curiosity in improving systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Previous international logistics experience is required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 2 days a week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “International Inventory and Logistics Manager” to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community