Athletic Brewing Co. is seeking an artistically talented new team member to join the marketing team as a Graphic Designer. This individual will be responsible for creating content across a range of platforms in a way that attracts new customers, builds stronger engagement with existing customers and successfully delivers on strategic plans. The Graphic Designer will report into the Marketing Director.
- Assist Marketing Specialist in planning content to live in a wide variety of platforms and locations. These projects will include, but not be limited to: social media content, email templates, photography, point-of-sale designs, campaign assets, YouTube & Tik Tok videos, event fliers and tickets.
- Responsible for creation of creative assets including photography, video and graphic design to use on social media (daily/weekly)
- Design email marketing templates and provide thoughtful recommendations for content
- Deliver print-ready files for packaging projects
- Film happenings around the brewery for social media
- Create content for website
- Monitor and familiarize with new technologies
- Ensure all new creative designs are consistent with brand aesthetic and mission
- Work on POS designs, as needed
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent art school degree
- Skilled with photoshop and other required software
- Shareable experience and portfolio
- Ability to shoot high quality photos
- Move fast and pivot in response to new trends and opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and independently sequence and accomplish a range of projects
- Strong digital experience
- Interest and experience in marketing
- Previous experience with email marketing is a plus
- Previous experience with packaging design is a plus
- Frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 4 days per week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “Graphic Designer” to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community