Fulfillment Associate - San Diego, CA
Athletic Brewing company is seeking a versatile, passionate Fulfillment Specialist who is interested in making waves in an innovative segment of the craft beer market. Athletic Brewing is pioneering a revolution in non-alcoholic craft beer. As team members, the Fulfillment Specialist ensures all direct-to-consumer orders are sent on in an efficient and accurate manner, and is responsible for working directly with the Fulfillment Team. While you may wear many hats, we place a very high value on work/life balance and offer above industry pay with full-time benefits. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in that playing out.
- Follow any and all established daily opening and closing procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace including shelves and workspaces
- Fulfill Direct-to-Consumer beer and merchandise orders including gathering needed supplies, making boxes, organizing, picking, and packaging beer, merchandise, and outfitting each package with inserts and other specialty kits
- Operate within the prioritization framework for fulfilling orders identified as most
- important/timely to least important/timely
- Perceive, identify, and call out problems with orders (e.g. incorrect styles, incorrect quantities, out of stock items, etc.)
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure accurate order fulfillment
- Palletize, stack, wrap, and position completed orders for carrier pick-ups
- Prepare and load palletized orders for outbound shipments daily
- Monitor packaged goods and packaging supplies inventory levels on a daily basis
- Transfer and account for physical packaged goods into the eCommerce department
- Conduct daily inventory counts and weekly/monthly Netsuite cycle counts
- Prepare and load palletized freight orders for carrier pickup
- Perform ad hoc organizing, tidying, and clean-up tasks to help maintain and decluttered, efficient, safe, and orderly warehouse environment
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Passion, integrity, honesty, dependability, attention to detail
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers
Skills and Experience:
- Education: high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Fork-Lift Certification
- Drivers License, ability to drive box truck
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds without assistance. This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.