Fulfillment and Receiving Associate
- Receiving and storing materials for use in brewing, packaging, and eCommerce.
- Partner with warehouse team to receive and fulfill online orders
- Coordinate shipping and receiving with our shipping partners.
- Receiving, storing, and loading beer and other materials for outbound shipments to wholesales, direct to consumer, as well as transfers between brewery locations accurately and safely.
- Follows delivery schedule and ensures all beers and eCommerce are packed and ready for delivery.
- Responsible for handling, storing, and preparing to ship all products without damage.
- Ensures correct proper labeling on all inventory.
- Verify addresses to ensure accurate fulfillment
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within the warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards
- Arranges warehouse and cold box in an organized fashion and keeps all warehouse areas clean at all times.
- Operates the forklift or pallet jack to move items, unload, and load trucks safely.
- Accurately completes and maintains all inventory records as assigned by Warehouse Lead or Director.
- Follows daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice including assisting packaging departments when needed.
Education: high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Prior Employment: At least 1 year of related experience and/or training working in a warehouse. Must have experience in forklift operation. ERP and Shipstation experience a plus.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Work, and Email
Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Passion, integrity, honesty, dependability, attention to detail
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers
- Frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Location: San Diego, CA Brewery
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Full Health, vision, dental, life, 401k
- Email email@example.com to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer - we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.