European Business Development Manager
We are looking for a rock-star European Business Development Manager to help build Athletic Brewing Company from the ground in Europe. This is an incredible opportunity to bring the brand to life by developing a sales and marketing strategy across Europe! To succeed in this role, you should be outgoing and willing to travel!
- Acts as the Operating Manager of for the Europe region and is responsible for P&L and KPIs.
- Creates sales, marketing, pricing, timing, volume plans for European based on analysis of market trends.
- Manages operations of our DT.C marketplace relationships with 3PL, CX KPIs, and quality control
- Collaborates with the Head of International Business Development to prepares specific strategic plans for growth in both the short/long term and marketplace reach in Europe.
- Collaborates with e-commerce to execute online Marketplaces within Europe.
- Creates a B2B sales network and sales channels within Europe.
- Manages a digital agency relationship for marketing and ensuring the direction aligns with Athletic’s overall brand image.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Strong English verbal and written skills required
- Proven track record of building brands
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Previous beverage experience is preferred
- Location: Remote - Europe (must currently live in Europe)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Commensurate with experience
- Community Program/ Professional Development
- To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – European Business Development Manager
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply