Enterprise Application Product Manager
Athletic Brewing Co., the fast-growing leader of the non-alcoholic craft beer category, is seeking a skilled technology professional to join our team as an Enterprise Application Product Manager to lead on our NetSuite ERP and other systems used to operate the business. This individual will work with Brewing, Operations, Finance, and other internal business units to support our corporate application strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible for the architecture, design, and operations of critical cloud-based business applications. This position has the potential to grow into a technology leadership role within the company. The Enterprise Application Product Manager will report into the [Chief Executive Officer].
- Be the functional point of contact for our ERP application (NetSuite) and serve as point person for all feature enhancements
- Design, scope (functional and technical), build and test innovative solutions that automate and scale Athletic Brewing’s enterprise systems
- Manage our critical enterprise systems, including at times; coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents from internal business owners, and, at times, provide day-to-day administration/front-line support of the critical business systems that drive productivity
- Proactively identify potential issues and areas for opportunities by leveraging your own knowledge and experiences, and from partnering with the business owners; propose process, data, or systematic solutions to those opportunities
- Evaluate third-party software products for solutions, as appropriate. Manage relationships with those Vendors in a positive way
- As required, train users on the application relevant to their jobs, and provide support to users and maintain proper system access
- Key internal point person on all Netsuite user questions, problem solving, dashboard creation, and implementing other necessary functionality
- Keep your internal customers and management up-to-date on all roadmap initiatives
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite
- An understanding of common industry standard business practices related to Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Accounting and Purchasing Management
- Experience with full system implementation life-cycles of at least one implementation (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Have a NetSuite Certification such as SuiteCloud Developer Certification preferred
- Are Experienced with eCommerce companies and full-cycle NetSuite implementation
- Have experience with inventory modules
- Have specific experience with NetSuite OneWorld
- Have extensive experience with NetSuite customization, building advanced workflows
- Are able to prioritize and organize effectively to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Are able to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (preferred)
- Perform role of coach; provide input into the staffing process; provide leadership and support for delivery
- Exceptional communication and listening skills; ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing systems
- Enterprise Application Product Manager
- Location: Stratford, CT or San Diego, CA
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- To apply - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the headline. Thanks!