eCommerce Marketplace Manager
Athletic Brewing Co. is seeking an Ecommerce Marketplace Manager who is passionate about Athletic Brewing’s brand and products and is looking for an opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of this exciting part of our business. In this role, you will be working with the Head of Ecommerce, Operations, and Marketing to develop and execute our digital strategy across multiple marketplaces.
- Collaborate and work closely with internal: Sales, Marketing, Operations; and vendor agencies to increase ecommerce traffic, sales, conversion, and optimize online ecommerce sales and marketing efficiency across marketplaces.
- -Manage major sales-driving eCommerce initiatives within eGrocery and online retailer marketplaces (Amazon, Fresh Direct, Target, Walmart, Drizly)
- Maintain website and marketplace offerings in collaboration with Ecommerce and Marketing teams.
- Evaluate and execute technologies to support our growing ecommerce business and product base. This includes but is not limited to maintaining an awareness and business intelligence on the latest innovations and technologies that can drive the business.
- Partner with brands and retailers to optimize advertising and marketing on ecommerce partner sites.
- Create and maintain assigned accounts sales and marketing strategies, plans, management execution, schedules and budgets.
- Provide regular data analysis, reporting and insights that drive actions to support our ecommerce traffic and sales growth.
- Develop and maintain best in class ecommerce practices and customer experience.
- Monitor and improve customer experience across platforms with internal CX team and agencies.
- Maintain quality reviews of brand product lines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years prior experience working in Digital Sales and Marketing role or equivalent experience required.
- Prior account management experience with Amazon, Walmart.com, Target, and/or other ecommerce marketplaces and platforms required.
- Practical experience working with ecommerce retailers is preferred.
- Experience with product syndication systems such as Syndigo is a plus.
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 2 days a week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “eCommerce Marketplace Manager” to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community