eCommerce Job Description
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
The primary role of this position is to lead a team through professional and effective communication and inspire teamwork to reach a common goal that supports both individuals and company growth. To be successful in this role, you will be asked to optimize current processes, delegate tasks, lead by example, develop and execute daily SOPs. As a leader, clear communication of expectations to team members and regular coaching will play a vital role in the success of this role.
The E-Commerce Lead reports to the Fulfillment Operations Manager with a focus on E-Commerce fulfillment, E-Commerce processes and organization, team morale, and inventory management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensures all team members are prepared with the necessary tools and training required to complete daily tasks in a healthy, safe, and productive work environment.
· Leads by example by following the company’s attendance policy and escalates team member attendance violations to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
· Develops SOPs with the Warehouse and Logistics Manager and gets buy-in from the team to adherence to eCommerce SOPs and standards.
· Effectively and efficiently navigates Ship Station and distributes orders to team members.
· Collaborates and supports E-commerce goals and expectations with the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
· Attends all weekly E-Commerce meetings to provide input and receive updates.
· Maintains E-Commerce inventory levels through transferring products and performing cycle counts in Crafted.
· Communicates packaging inventory levels, shortages, and ordering requirements to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
· Performs inventory counts of finished goods and supports day-to-day processes that maintain accuracy.
· Supports and assists in the coordination of daily pickups of E-Commerce fulfillments.
· Maintains a professional, positive, productive, solution-driven, can-do attitude.
· Supports, follows, and enforces company GMPs and safety standards.
· Effectively manages projects, tasks, and responsibilities assigned by the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
· Maintains overall cleanliness and organization of the entire Ecommerce work area.
· Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
· Personal curiosity in improving skills.
· Strong attention to detail, listening, and verbal communication skills.
· Honest, dependable, high integrity, team player, and passionate.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience: Prior team management and eCommerce experience a plus.
· Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· Location: Stratford, CT
· Schedule: The regular hours of operation for this role are 8:30 am-5:00 pm Mon-Fri and are subject to change based on the company's needs.
· Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
· Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave.
· Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
· We value internal mobility and team equity.
· We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
· We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
· Ability to work in a semi-temperature-controlled environment, handling of hazardous materials, and exposure to complex machinery.
· The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds without assistance. This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.