eCommerce Operations Manager
We are seeking an eCommerce operations manager who is passionate about Athletic Brewing's brand and products, and is looking for an opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of this exciting part of our business. In this role, you will be managing the operational aspects of our fast growing and innovative eCommerce division across our many channels and locations. You will work closely with the Head of eCommerce, Operations, and key team members to execute Athletic's eCommerce initiatives and strategy. You will become a key internal resource and expert in our website and fulfillment platforms, and will aid in scaling our offerings as the business continues to grow.
- Develop & execute e-commerce channel expansion strategies
- Expand Athletic e-commerce into new horizons, channels, and geographies
- E-commerce digital project manager - identify problems, obstacles, efficiencies and better customer experiences - and see through to escape velocity.
- Data analysis - rigorously and continually evaluate data to improve experiences and performance
- Responsible for eCommerce Operations, including the logistics and successful execution of Athletic's eCommerce efforts.
- Identity opportunities to streamline and standardize all eCommerce Operations processes, constantly seeking to optimize processes and champion best practices
- Seek opportunities for operational efficiencies and execute solutions.
- Work closely with 3PL partners, customer support, and third parties to ensure timely processing of e-commerce projects
- Become an internal expert on our fulfillment systems (Shopify, Amazon, ShipStation) to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment and optimize for growth.
- Monitor performance SLA’s for customer service, fulfillment, and inventory levels and coordinate with operations and productions.
- Advise on statuses of eCommerce marketplaces and identify operational solutions to weaknesses.
- Support new initiatives and promotions, coordinating with Brand, Marketing, Supply Chain and eCommerce team to partner on building repeatable and scalable models
- Identify and manage projects by coordinating with developers and design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum or 2 years’ experience in eCommerce role, preferable in a fast growing and innovative CPG company.
- Experience working in a fast moving environment and being able to demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, utilize resources effectively and drive for results.
- Highly analytical, strong modeling skills, in Microsoft Excel and proficient in technical aspects of eCommerce platforms.
- Strong software background
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Strong customer orientation and understanding
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic, proactive, self-starter
- Ability to work as a team player
- Location: Stratford, CT or San Diego, CA
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with subject eCommerce Operations Manager
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.