Digital Marketing Specialist
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
Athletic Brewing Co is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with an interest in the digital space, understanding of various online marketing platforms and expert-level knowledge of organic and paid strategy. The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with marketing teammates, multidisciplinary creatives, e-comm and other cross-functional teams to create and support digital and web-based strategy for Athletic.
- Lead the organic digital marketing effort, in partnership with the Marketing Director and Social Media Coordinator, including but not limited to content planning, email marketing, copywriting and SEO.
- Collaborate with Head of Growth Marketing to develop and execute effective paid media strategy including management of agency partners.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to amplify content across all channels and distribute assets accordingly.
- Monitor website content and make proactive optimizations to connect with consumers and elevate the brand.
- Support Director in development of robust influencer marketing strategies that align with our brand vision and seamlessly align with marketing efforts.
- Oversee outreach to influencer partners including sourcing, contracts, deliverables and overall project management.
- Analyze performance across channels and develop strategic recommendations based on insights; provide regular reporting to keep cross-functional team informed.
- Supervise and mentor a direct report, Social Media Coordinator.
- Help strategize, brainstorm and bring new ideas to the table across marketing channels.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who you are:
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- You have a strong eye for detail and killer design chops.
- Proven ability to schedule, manage and deliver projects on time, as well as managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills that can flex to fit any platform, media, character count or audience.
- Move fast and pivot in response to new trends and opportunities.
- Ability to collaborate and carry a project from conceptualization to completion.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree.
- 2+ years of digital experience, or related field.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing (SEO, social media, email marketing, influencer marketing).
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus, but not required.
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- To apply, email email@example.com with the subject “Digital Marketing Specialist”
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.