Digital Graphic Designer
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
Athletic Brewing Co is seeking an experienced Digital Designer with an interest in the digital creative space, understanding of various online marketing platforms and expert-level knowledge of design applications. The Digital Designer will collaborate with marketing, multidisciplinary creatives, e-comm and other cross-functional teams to create and support digital and web-based creative for Athletic.
- Design for various digital platforms including email, social, web and beyond, that connects with consumers and elevates the brand.
- Collaborate with marketing, multidisciplinary creatives, copywriters, and cross-functional teams to create digital marketing assets with brand objectives and target consumers in mind.
- Projects may include, but not limited to creating assets for organic/paid social, display ads, product images, landing pages, developing product/story-driven emails, digital billboards, adjusting/resizing imagery for different platforms and more.
- Effectively translate marketing briefs into engaging and creative designs to meet project objectives.
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and all graphics and content are accurate, timely, relevant, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Provide design support for internal business needs such as sales presentation templates, email templates, and reports.
- Help strategize, brainstorm, and bring new ideas to the table across marketing channels.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- You have a strong eye for detail and killer design chops.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate and carry a project from conceptualization to completion.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of digital design experience, or related field
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and design
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator with a strong eye for composition
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience with GIF/animation is a plus.
- Experience with photography and/or videography is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Location: San Diego, CA (Option to work remote 2 days a week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Graphic Designer”
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
- Email email@example.com the subject “Graphic Designer” to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community