Data Analyst eCommerce
Data Analyst eCommerce
At Athletic, we believe that Non-Alcoholic beer is the foundation for building healthy, active, and inclusive communities. We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst to support our eCommerce team. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. This is an incredible opportunity to build the digital analyst function from scratch at a high growth start up.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Use data sources to provide alerts and recommendations for improvements to KPIs (ie conversion).
- Build funnel reports for user behavior across digital platforms.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Determine central source of truth for data.
- Create custom dashboard and reports across multiple data sources.
- Perform ad hoc data requests.
- Work with technology to ensure digital properties are tracking all events.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Run and analyze A/B tests to assess quick wins on digital properties.
- Build predictive models for user behavior and KPIs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Honest, Dependable, high integrity, team player, and passionate.
- Flexibility to changes in scope, direction and/or new ideas.
- Ability to move quickly on requests.
- Curious and motivated to learn and take on different functions of the business as needed.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A love of data.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong experience with eCommerce analytics and tools, including Shopify, Google Analytics and Glew.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Experience in building new processes from scratch.
- Candidates with start-up experience preferred.
- Location: Remote (welcome at breweries in San Diego and Connecticut anytime!)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- We value internal mobility and team equity
- To apply, email email@example.com with the subject – Data Analyst eCommerce
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.