Customer Experience Specialist - Ireland
We’re are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist in the Republic of Ireland who is passionate about Athletic Brewing’s brand and products, and is looking for an opportunity to contribute significantly with a high degree of independence and tackle unique challenges as we ignite this new segment. As team members our, customer experience associates, respond to customers inquiries and help solve any issues that arise, respond to customer feedback and be the overall bridge between the company and our community. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in that playing out.
- Deliver world class customer experience to customers of Athletic Brewing by having extensive product knowledge to answer inquiries.
- Engages with Athletic Brewing customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information within brand standards.
- Escalates feedback based on customer experience to the appropriate Athletic Brewing Company team mate.
- Identifies opportunities and shares ideas for improvement to continue enhancing our customer experience.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Other related duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree valued, some college required.
- Strong computer skills and savvy valued.
- Previous customer experience roles valued.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk (or any applicable CRM) valued.
Skills and Traits:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Passionate about wowing our customers.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Independent operator - disciplined and self driven.
- Solves problems quickly, completely, and thoughtfully.
- Location: Republic of Ireland
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with subject Customer Experience Specialist Ireland
- We are an equal opportunity employer- we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work in our community.