Customer Experience Specialist - Ireland
- Deliver world class customer experience to customers of Athletic Brewing by having extensive product knowledge to answer inquiries.
- Engages with Athletic Brewing customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information within brand standards.
- Escalates feedback based on customer experience to the appropriate Athletic Brewing Company team mate.
- Identifies opportunities and shares ideas for improvement to continue enhancing our customer experience.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Other related duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree valued, some college required.
- Strong computer skills and savvy valued.
- Previous customer experience roles valued.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk (or any applicable CRM) valued.
Skills and Traits:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Passionate about wowing our customers.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Independent operator - disciplined and self driven.
- Solves problems quickly, completely, and thoughtfully.
- Location: Republic of Ireland
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life
- Email email@example.com to apply with subject Customer Experience Specialist Ireland
- We are an equal opportunity employer- we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work in our community.