Athletic is seeking an artistically talented new team member to create content across a range of platforms. This individual will assist the Marketing Director and Territory Manager team with daily and weekly projects. These projects will include, but not be limited to: Social media content, photography, point-of-sale designs, campaign assets, YouTube & Tik Tok videos, event fliers and tickets. There is a real opportunity to grow this position into a key creative and marketing member of the team. As a horizontal company that highly values every team member's contributions, this is a position where a creative individual can really thrive.
- Assist marketing manager and sales team in planning & creating content to live in a wide variety of platforms and locations
- Photography and creative assets for social media (daily/weekly)
- Videos for YouTube & Social Media (weekly/monthly)
- Assist sales team in event and POS designs (daily/weekly)
- Film happenings around the brewery for social media
- Create content for website
- Monitor and familiarize with new technologies
- Ensure all new creative designs are consistent with brand aesthetic and mission
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent art school degree
- Skilled with photoshop and other required software
- Shareable experience and portfolio
- Ability to shoot high quality photos
- Interest and experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task and independently sequence and accomplish a range of projects
- Strong digital experience
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 4 days per week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community