College Ambassador - University of South Florida
- Executing multiple weekly events handing out an agreed upon amount of Athletic brews.
- Executing one large monthly event handing out an agreed upon amount of Athletic brews.
- Connecting with an agreed upon amount of campus-based student groups.
- Promote Athletic Brewing on your personal social media.
- Weekly check-ins with manager.
- Promoting and practicing sustainable actions and sharing Athletic Brewing values through our Two for the Trails and JEDI programs.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders on your campus and identify ways to improve Athletic Brewing’s presence on your campus.
- A financial incentives schedule will be available upon job offer.
- Must be enrolled in college; Juniors and Seniors are preferred.
- Open to all majors but must have an interest in marketing and/or sales.
- Experience in event or social media marketing.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Sharing Athletic Brewing values is a must.
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
Location: University of South Florida - Tampa
- Salary: hourly rate $14/hr. - 10 hours per week
- Schedule: August 20, 2022 - December 20, 2022
- To apply, please submit your application on the job board.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 20 pounds without assistance. This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We value internal mobility and team equity. We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community. We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.