Brand Ambassador Administrator
Athletic Brewing Company is seeking a versatile, passionate Brand Ambassador Administrator who is interested in making waves in an innovative segment of the craft beer market. Athletic Brewing is pioneering a revolution in non-alcoholic craft beer. The opportunity this role affords can be expansive in a rapidly growing company. As team members, the Brand Ambassador Administrator works directly with our Lead Adventurer and operates with a high degree of independence and tackle unique challenges as we ignite this new segment. While you may wear many hats, we place a very high value on work/life balance and offer above industry pay with full-time benefits. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in that playing out.
- Reports directly to our Lead Adventurer to create a world class brand ambassador program.
- Assists in recruiting and building the brand ambassador team.
- Develops and maintains relationships with brand ambassadors as a primary point of contact.
- Facilitates and improves new ambassador orientation and onboarding.
- Facilitates, schedules, and organizes brand ambassador presence at races, events, two for the trails, etc.
- Manages the brand ambassador’s BrandChamp reward/activity platform.
- Maintains and improves the brand ambassador program by implementing a tiered incentive system and other areas of opportunity.
- Partner with the marketing team on scheduling and promoting events.
- Plan weekly/monthly/quarterly activities for ambassadors to complete remotely.
- Increase engagement with the brand ambassador program to make a substantial community impact.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree valued, some college required
- Strong computer skills and savvy valued
Skills and Traits:
- Passion, integrity, honesty, dependability, attention to detail
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Must be able to fulfill physical requirements of setting up at festivals- safely lift, climb stairs, bend, etc
- Occasional travel
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build meaningful relationships with new contacts.
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Available to work nights/weekends from time-to-time
- Location: work from home/road (welcome at breweries anytime!)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience- base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: full health, vision, dental, life, 401k
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email email@example.com to apply subject Brand Ambassador Administrator
- We are an equal opportunity employer- we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.