Australian Brand Ambassador
We are looking for a rock-star Australian Brand Ambassador to help build Athletic Brewing Company from the ground in Australia. This is an incredible opportunity to bring the brand to life by sampling products, work on account activations, and attend local events. To succeed in this role, you should be outgoing and willing to travel!
- Represent Athletic Brewing's values and mission in the territory
- Perform samplings, activations, and attend events
- Execute sell-through and merchandising initiatives for retail accounts to increase consumer trial and engagement
- Accurately track all expenses and inventory from POS to sampling
- Provide education on Athletic Brewing Co and our beers
- Travel to Australian sponsored sporting events and manage on-site activations
- Manage local volunteering efforts
- Complete post-analysis of all events
- Maintain regular correspondence and coordination with local sales representatives
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
- Flexibility to changes in scope or direction.
- Ability to move quickly on activations requests.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Passion, Integrity, Honesty, Dependability, Attention to detail.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience: 1-2 years of proven experience as a Brand Ambassador or similar role. Experience in building new processes from scratch start-up preferred.
- Travel Requirements: Must be able to travel around the country
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Location: Remote - Australia (must currently live in Australia)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Commensurate with experience
- Community Program/ Professional Development
- To apply email email@example.com with the subject – Australian Brand Ambassador
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to conduct work in a sitting position primarily; however, the job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.