Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
Athletic is seeking passionate team members to help us double down on our community engagement efforts. We are looking for individuals interested in representing Athletic Brewing at various events and activations - including retail store samplings, local events, and other national partnerships. Our community specialists will often be introducing people to Athletic Brewing for the first time, and these activations will primarily take place on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Represent Athletic Brewing Company’s values and missions on a daily basis.
- Perform samplings, activations, and attend events while representing Athletic Brewing.
- Willing to drive within a couple hour radius from your home city for brand activations.
- Provide education on Athletic Brewing Company and our beers at activations.
- Complete post-analysis of all activations, including accurate expense and inventory tracking.
- Maintain regular correspondence and coordination with the Activation Team Manager.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience / Traits
Who You Are:
- Personal curiosity in improving skills.
- Flexibility with changes in scope or direction.
- Top-notch time management and communication skills.
- Aptitude for solving problems, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Honest, Dependable, high integrity, team player, and passionate.
- Available to work 1-2 weekday evenings per week and multiple weekends per month
- Ability to work effectively independently and with a team
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year customer service experience (food/beverage experience a plus). Previous event experience is a plus.
- Effective communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Superior time management and logistic skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time; job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting. As well as required to lift to 50 pounds at a time in moving event equipment and beer.
- Some (primarily local, within 2-3 hours) travel and regular driving is expected.
- Clean driving record.
- Location: Within 30 miles of 5 following areas: Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco/Sacramento, CA; Washington D.C./Baltimore, MD.
- Pay: Hourly (Part-Time, generally 10-20 hours per week)
- Benefits: 401k
- Community Program/Professional Development: 4 paid hours per quarter for volunteer work
- To apply, please click here
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer - we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and / or move more than 50 pounds without assistance.
- Frequent change and / or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgement, and superior problem-solving abilities. May sit or stand for several hours at a time.
- Job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Driving required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.