Acquisition Marketing Manager
ACQUISITION MARKETING MANAGER
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
This role will coordinate and ensure flawless execution of the paid digital Marketing strategy across DTC channels, and lead performance marketing initiatives. The role will be responsible for managing agencies when appropriate (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Video, etc) & will be responsible for analyzing performance and maximizing ROI across acquisition partners, as well as recommending strategic and tactical changes to drive business profitability. You will be responsible for driving the customer-first strategy, execution, and expansion of Athletic's global Paid Digital program (primarily Social & Search). The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, execution of brand, messaging, and audience strategies throughout the customer journey.
● Develop and drive global customer acquisition strategies across various DTC channels
● Ensure paid media campaigns are planned, executed, and optimized on time, and in real-time.
● Own planning and execution of Athletic Brewing's Paid Digital program and global ad budget - a mission-critical and highly-funded marketing endeavor
● Define key target audience utilizing internal data and external tools; Understand custom audiences, lookalikes, modeling, and application in digital space to optimize performance.
● As a key day-to-day manager and coordinator of paid campaigns, partner with marketing and ecommerce teams to plan timelines and budgets.
● Analyze & provide monthly reporting including key KPIS: reach, traffic, conversion, ROAS, customer acquisition.
● Monitor and track paid budget, process invoices, reconcile budget on a monthly basis.
● Manage content creation for Paid Media Campaigns (Ads) in partnership with Marketing and Ecommerce teams.
● Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins challenges, and future plans strategies
● Deepen Athletic understanding of customer path to conversion and collaborate with Brand, Creative, and Product to optimize paths in line with audience strategies
● Manage digital agencies where appropriate and determine methodologies to increase capacity and resourcing
● Drive innovation by influencing teams across the organization to push the limits of Digital strategy
● Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who You Are:
● Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention-to-detail
● Proven ability to schedule, manage and deliver projects on time, as well as manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Strong communication skills that can flex to fit any platform, media, character count or audience.
● Move fast and pivot in response to new trends and opportunities.
● Ability to collaborate and carry a project from conceptualization to completion.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Skills and Experience:
● 3-5 years experience in E-Commerce/Digital Marketing.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and effectively managing marketing budgets.
● Understanding of current E-Commerce best practices and technological capabilities.
● Experience with Shopify and third-party integrations is a plus
● Experience with Google Analytics
● Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Location: Remote
● Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses. *
● Benefits: Company Paid health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
● Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
● To apply, email email@example.com with the subject – Acquisition Marketing Manager.
● We value internal mobility and team equity.
● We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
● We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
* If you are applying from CO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - subject job title CO salary request to receive compensation range based on COL for CO.
● May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
● Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
● Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
● Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.